posted on February 16, 2023
Hi everyone! I am a senior student-athlete at the University of Pittsburgh. I am majoring in Exercise Science and will be continuing my career in the field of nursing. I plan on becoming a nurse anesthetist in the future. I have been playing lacrosse for 15 years, specifically goalie.
– Sport specific work
– Experienced Lifting
What I have learned
– Systems used such as team builder and mind/body
– Stance used when coaching
– How to cue people when teaching them specific movements
– Correct positioning when lifting
What I still want to learn
– Find my voice and feel more comfortable coaching
– Business side of the gym
– Technique/ form behind major lifts (started to learn already)
– Personal training
– Writing programs
Looking forward to meeting you all here at Union Fitness!