posted on October 19, 2023
Hello my spooky scary skeletons!
Time for some classic Halloween Hodgepodge of bone chilling songs, spine tingling training tips, hair standing tales and a horrific announcement.
The pumpkin patch 8-track of seasonal serenades.
– Murder in the Graveyard by Screaming Lord Sutch & The Savages
– The Boogie Monster by Gnarls Barkley
– Were Wolf by Carl Bonafede
– Vampire Money by My Chemical Romance
– Pretty in a Casket by Blitzkid
– Wake the Dead by Comeback Kid
– We Drink Your Blood by Powerwolf
– I Still Believe by Timmy Cappello
Hellacious training tips.
1) Never skip leg days or your pumpkin patch will never be full
2) Keeping your used gym socks near you in the dark will ward off all encroaching vamps, warlocks and most other creatures.
3) Candy is fuel and you need fuel to eat candy
4) Keep your gym bags off the floor to avoid tripping and having the slowest monster eat you.
5) If Jack Skellington would have resistance trained, his bone density would have been greater and he wouldn’t have crumbled when he was blown to smithereens. Lift weights for greater bone density.
6) Jesse Eisenberg reminds us in Zombieland that cardio is important. If you want to out run and outlast the zombies, ghouls and goblins you must have quality cardio in your life. A little a day keeps the monsters at bay.
Howl at the Moon or one of the UF staff members because if you attend #Powerful Monday Oct 30, Tuesday Oct 31 and/or Wednesday Nov 1, we’ll be crushing a Halloween Circa Max Out. Get in the spirit and wear a costume and let’s have some fun. P.S bring a friend who is a non-#powerful member and get bonus spooky surprises.
All the best from your Badass Duke of Darkness.