posted on December 9, 2020
It’s time to crank up the volume to 11 with these 10 songs to get you in the Holiday spirit, while you smack some iron around!
“CeJ’s Top 10 Holiday Tunes to Get Bumpy To”
1) O Come All Ye Faithful- off of Bad Religon’s Christmas Songs Album. Punk rock and holiday jams really speeds things up.
2) Carol Of The Bells- off of August Burns Red Sleddin Hill, A Holiday Album. Tune the guitars to drop D and get to shredding. They just dropped a new Holiday album, go check it out.
3) You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch- By Small Town Titans. The Grinch + Metal = Bumps.
4) The Hanukkah Song- Adam Sandler rocks this live version.
5) Things I Want- Jack Black, Tenacious D & Sum 41 join forces to melt your merry faces off.
6) The Season’s Upon Us- off of Dropkick Murphys Signed & Sealed in Blood. This song will make you sway back and forth with some nog in hand and family in a headlock.
7) Sock It To Me Santa- By Bob Seger & The Last Heard. If this song doesn’t get you moving, you might be a mean one Mr. Grinch.
8) All I Want For Christmas Is You- By My Chemical Romance off of The 20 Songs that Keep Giving Album.
9) Christmas Time (Don’t Let The Bells End)- By The Darkness. We’ve all hit the high note in ” I Believe In A Thing Called Love”, now let’s belt out some cheer here.
10) Making Christmas- By Rise Against is a cover from Danny Elfman’s (From Oingo Boingo) Nightmare Before Christmas score.
x) Run Rudolph Run-Lemmy
x) What Christmas Means To Me- Stevie Wonder
x) Happy Holidays, You B- Blink 182
x) I Saw 3 Ships- B.E. Taylor
x) Christmas Christmas- Cheap Trick
Let me know some of your favorite Holiday songs to Get Bumpy to and drop them in the comments. Hope you enjoyed this list and found some new bangers.