One of our goals at UF is to be the most unique and diverse gym in the world. It appears as though we are doing a decent job with this, when you consider what we have done in the last few years. Here is a short list:
- Hosted “Bike Ride for Black Lives” fundraiser for Urban League of Greater PGH.
- Donated from our last meet to Veterans Place.
- Hosted two comedy shows (one was a fundraiser for OUT Athletics).
- Hosted a workout fundraiser for a friend and member who had cancer.
- Hosted two USPA sanctioned powerlifting meets.
- Hosted an in house push pull.
- Hosted workouts at Wigle Whiskey and Threadbare.
- Hosted Pittsburgh’s first ever metal, whiskey, and yoga event.
- Hosted outdoor workouts with our friends at Allegheny City Brewing.
- Hosted outdoor workouts with our friends at CommonPlace Coffee.
This is a short list of some of the things we have done. In addition to these things, you can come to UF anytime and see some of the strongest people around training and helping each other achieve their goals.
Now onto what our next event will be, on Friday Aug 27th at 6 PM, we are going to host a workout in our performance lab. This workout will be free to anyone and we invite you to bring friends. Following the workout we will head over to see our friends at Federal Galley for an open mic night. This is a free event yet we are asking people who want to pay to please just donate directly to our friends DanileStrong. I cannot promise that Curtis will sing a duet with CeJ, but who knows?